The Opening Server shift starts at 9:00am.
What will you do?
- Take guests’ orders with a friendly smile.
- Exhibiting the desire to work on a team and embrace a collaborative work environment.
- Maintain respectful relationships with co-workers, refraining from gossip.
- Creating flavorful experiences for each guest according to five-star service.
- Answering questions – accurately and politely.
- Serving all guests efficiently while maintaining superior five-star service.
- Serving Jeremiah’s products that consistently exceed expectations in image and quality.
- Demonstrating impeccable product knowledge.
- Performing opening and closing responsibilities.
- Offering suggestions and guidance to guests pertaining to our menu and services.
- Preparing all Jeremiah’s Italian Ice products. This may require lifting 50lbs to shoulder height and intense manual labor.
- Maintaining a unit that is both so fresh and so clean.
- Stocking and organizing the store for maximum efficiency.
- Maintain knowledge of Limited Time Offers, specials, promotional items, catering orders, Rewards Program and other operational knowledge.
- Handling cash and other forms of payment.
- Must be able to work mornings starting at 9:00am
- Must be able to work holidays
- Must be able to work weekends
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Jeremiah's Frog Squad is always on the lookout for fun and upbeat individuals interested in joining our exciting team. Join Jeremiah’s Ice as we scoop up our tasty frozen treats with a smile. It’s truly a rewarding experience to brighten a customer’s day with one of our colorful, delicious treats! Apply today to Live Life to the Coolest with the Frog Squad!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)